Focus on becoming a true master of Location Based Scheduling with Tactplan Academy.
Tactplan Academy offers you the opportunity to learn about planning and scheduling in construction. And furthermore how to apply this on general projects across many industries.
When you have completed the course you will be able to:
- Distinguish the different planning concepts Location Based Scheduling (LBS) and Takt Time.
- Interpret, evaluate and apply LBS in large-scale projects.
- Create a Location Based Schedule in Tactplan.
- Describe the methodology, usage and advantages of using LBS to others.
- Plan with resources and integrate the management of resources in your scheduling.
- Optimize a schedule using flow, continuity and other methods natural to LBS.
- Use LBS for risk analysis by identifying colliding tasks, wasted time or start – & stops of work.
You can just level up your Location Based scheduling skills.
We have gathered many training videos to guide you through Tactplan. Click here to watch five training videos about Tactplan scheduling to get you started.
Further, if you scroll down this page, you will also find short videos that quickly show you “how to…” in Tactplan.
Read more about Location Based Scheduling here!